Monday, September 19, 2011

Funny you should mention that...

I used to have one blog. That blog included TONS of different topics from motivational material, comedy, daily events, political commentary, and fisting. After receiving several recommendations that the best way to drive traffic to my blog is to specialize my blog, I have done just that. I now have two blogs. This one, which is my humor blog, which will include any number of amusing anecdotes. Some may be advise, some may be funny scenarios, some may be tragicomedy, sometimes it will be cheesy and heartwarming. Things posted here may have actual value, but I prefer to write things that will inform and entertain rather than spout of boring lists of crap.

My other main blog (so far) is career centered and deals solely with my journey, attempts, and advice to give a big middle finger to the 9 to 5 world.

So, there you go. More details if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment